Class of 1958
Mr. Norton’s Math Quiz
Answer: X equals 60th Class Reunion
Save the date, September 15, 2018, for our 60th Class Reunion here in San Antonio. Hard to believe, but time flies!
We will be sending more details out on a regular basis (both in emails and on this web site), but since this is such a big milestone event, we wanted you to have ample notice to start planning to attend.
For this Reunion, we would like to publish a special Biographies Roster of classmates from The Class of 1958. I have received many requests from our classmates to do so. The class of 1958 was special. Many of us attended the same elementary, junior high and Jefferson together. Strong friendships developed and when classmates get together, the conversation inevitably focuses on, “whatever happened to so and so“, have you heard from them? ----So, let’s be able to tell them! Write your Bio and send it to me, even if you are unable to attend the Reunion.
Here are the rules:
- Don’t be bashful, we want “the skinny” since 1958: education, family life, career & accomplishments. Please submit your Bio to me when available, but no later than July 1, 2018
- There is no particular form or a limitation on number of words
- We would like a current photo of you, if you care to supply, don’t be modest
- I will take your information (no editing will be done) put it into a word document and include your ’58 class photo for visual identification (the “then”) and add your current photo, if supplied (the “now”)
- Lastly, feel free to contact me if you have questions: 210-364-5200,